Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Year, New Clothes, New Luck

A self-imposed ban from shopping did not allow me to get any new clothes for Chinese New Year this year. So, I was gifted this instead:


I had to agree to a new job as an assistant chocolate maker and move to Washington, DC to get it, but small price to pay for a new lucky shirt, right?

Watch this video of my new boss, doing everything I will be doing in 3 short weeks. 

Undone Chocolate is an organic bean to bar chocolate company that has just 2 ingredients: cacao and sugar. 

Read more, and then buy some

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this new adventure, and once I find a place to live in DC, and pack and move from Pittsburgh, and settle in, I'll blog all about it under a cherry tree. 

Thank you to all of those who have been nothing but crazy supportive and sending me all their good juju to me. Come visit me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment